суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

every day counts calendar math




Well, I hadapos;nt picked up a game blindly like this in ahwile but after hearing all the good buzz for Dead Space, and Resident Evil 5 being still months away I decided to check it out. I got to say; Its one of the better horror titles Iapos;ve played in ahwile. I donapos;t want to give too much away, but if you enjoyed cult sci-fi movies like Event Horizon, gameplay from Bioshock and Resident Evil 4, you may deffinatly want to look this one over. If anything give it a rent Itapos;s the perfect game for Halloween. :D

October is shapeing up to be a crazy good month for games here. Iapos;m really hopeing that Fallout 3 fulfills my expexctations.

alberta union of municipalities, every day counts calendar math, every day counts, every day count calendar math.



Комментариев нет: