воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

fireplace grate pipe




I was really fooled. But then I woke myself up. Which is what I wish would happen as I dream. I donapos;t know what brings these ideas on, but doggone, its strange.

School has been great; being so busy has given me little time to focus on much else, which I find is very nice. Having too much time to sit and think has proven to be depressing.

I dislike painting greatly. I am not sure I understand what is so grand about it. If there is anything to understand at all. Perhaps it is my instructor. Either way, I dread the class. Maybe one day I will grow to love it. I have a history of doing such things.

I am loving sculpture and ceramics. Sadly, they are moving the ceramics lab next semester and not offering any classes. But sculpture is still going I feel like I have learned so much and found something I really like. I find that I am infinitely more attached to the arts that I can build and mold and create from the ground up; itsin my photography classmore rewarding. The sky is the limit. I am kind of discouraged in my photography class at the moment; I am not feeling any great motivation to really try. Its kind of a shame. I am 20 credit hours away from a graduation, so I feel like I am just kind of biding my time anyway. I am also considering picking up another major or a couple of minors because I have so much free time (academically). I am not sure I want to rush into graduating with the economy the way it is at the moment.

ella hooper instyle, fireplace grate pipe, fireplace grate manufactured, fireplace grate iron, fireplace grate inserts, fireplace grate insert.



Комментариев нет: